Light and Creamy Coleslaw
- ½ head of cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots - or a couple of stubby ones, grated
- 1 medium shallot, grated
- ¼ c. fat free mayo
- ¼ c. fat free plain greek yogurt
- ¼ c. low fat buttermilk
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- salt to taste
- In a medium salad bowl - Toss together the thinly sliced cabbage, grated carrot, and grated shallot.
- In a small bowl mix together the dressing ingredients and add salt as desired
- Fold the dressing into the salad and refrigerate at least 30 minutes until chilled
Serve as a tangy crunchy side dish or as a condiment on a sandwich. Makes about 6 servings.
Approximate Nutrition per serving: 15 calories; 0g fat; 2g carbs; 1g protein; 0 PP